Wednesday, December 28, 2005

vicious cycle

anger, resentment, negativity
seem to take over my outlook whenever i'm hurting inside
it's as if it's not ok for me to just feel the hurt and work through it
or maybe it's just that i don't know how to work through the hurt and
it's just easier to be angry at the world and everyone in it
it's not as if i usually know what i'm angry about either
but i do usually know what the hurt is from
and the anger is always misplaced
rarely directed at the person i'm truly angry with
unless it's directed at myself and then i'm angry with myself
because i'm not addressing whatever caused the emotions in the first place

vicious cycle
fear locks me in this vicious cycle
fear of looking at the real issues in my life and making changes in the way things are

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think you're on the other side of this one! Yey!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home