Wednesday, March 22, 2006

friendship

i take the time to discover that i have friends today
true friends...good friends...loving friends
i almost lost them over something stupid...my stupidity...
my not listening...not understanding...the fear of loss
overtook my thoughts...and i cried...cried at the possibility
of losing the very people i was pushing away...scared me ...
scared me enough that i contacted my friends...and demanded
explanations...then apologized for my bizarre reactions and my
insane approach to the situation...apologized for thinking they
didn't care...apologized for almost abandoning the very people
i love the most...and we hugged...and repaired the friendship...
stronger it grew...the power of three...me and my two best friends

2 Comments:

Blogger I am a Life Artist said...

Your bestfriends are very lucky ... you so rock.

I love your writing.

2:09 PM  
Blogger For Va Jay Jays Only said...

hey you just found true friends...congrats...

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home